Thank you for attending the Learn21 Ohio CoSN Conference!
The Learn21 Ohio CoSN Annual Conference brings together over 350 innovative leaders and educational technology practitioners. A multitude of breakout sessions are designed to maximize professional development for you and your team. This one day event enables a personalized and authentic learning environment with an emphasis on peer-to-peer sharing and networking.
Save the Date!
Make sure to join us for next year’s conference on November 2nd and 3rd, 2022 at The Ohio State University’s Union building!
Who should attend?
Chief Technology Officers – Tech Directors, Instructional Technology Directors
- Gain proven strategies for today and tomorrow.
- Connect with your peers and build a community
- Discover how to stretch scarce resources to make
the greatest impact on teaching and learning
- Hear about new tools and models for engaging students and personalizing instruction.
- Learn how to bridge the gap between the technical
and instructional silos.
- Improve your leadership skills and how to scale technology beyond islands of innovation.
Superintendents, District Teams,
- Hear from innovative leaders on how to create a
vision for a digital conversion.
- Learn tips for breaking down the silos and leveraging technology to enable a 21st century school system.
- Share creative and strategic solutions about how to create robust learning environments at school and
CoSN K-12 CTO Framework of Essential Skills
- Finance and Budgeting,
- IT Infrastructure (software and hardware)
- Emerging Technologies
- Effective Communication
- Team Building
- Student Data Privacy
- Instructional Innovation